Where were you five years ago?
1. Wondering where the 21 years since high school had gone. (You can see I have no qualms about revealing my age.)
2. Cursing Mother Nature for the 4 hurricanes brought to South Florida after the 4 storms of 2004. It was Hurricane Wilma, the last one of the 2005 season, that took our roof off.
3. Planning our relocation to Atlanta (see #2) also because hubby was very disillusioned with job at that time. (Relocation never happened b/c he got fantastic job offer in Jan, 2006. One month later, we contracted roofer to replace roof.)
4. Pulling my son out of public school as I finally realized he needed more help than they could offer. (He's still at his private school and just now starting to excel.)
4. Vacationing at my apartment in Spain, or Italy... and working on #1.
5. Fortunate enough to have my parents and in-laws healthy and sound of mind.
What is on your to-do list today?
1. NOTHING! It's my first day of freedom since the winter semester ended.
2. Actually I had to drop some stuff off at the post office, so I rode my bike there (check!), which leads to #3...
3. Get some exercise (check!)
4. Have coffee with a friend in an hour...because I haven't seen her in a while and because I can!
5. Catch up on all my blog reading (almost check!)
What five snacks do you enjoy? (Oh, this is an easy one.)
(How cool is this chocolate keyboard? It would be the only thing that could stop me from writing.)
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Fund massive research in autistic spectrum disorders (see #4 from first group)
2. Fund massive research in Ulcerative Colitis and other bowel diseases
(have you figured out what goes on in my family yet?)
3. Fund massive renovations of my local Humane Society so they can keep sick animals separate from those who come in healthy.
4. Pay off all my credit card debt and throw the suckers away.
Am I right, or am I right?Whew. Okay. Not going to tag anyone because I'm a believer in treating others as you would like to be treated. Which is why I owe a thank-you to Jackee. If she hadn't treated me the way she likes to be treated, I would never have learned everything about her that I did (in her "5" list), and I have to admit that making my own 5 list was kinda fun. So gracias and grazie to Jackee. (Re-read lists if you need clarification ;-))